February 18, 2009

Swift Industries from Seattle

Swift Industries is a two person project from Seattle. They produce panniers, hip pouches, and various soft goods for bicyclists. They hand stitch each one, one at a time, and sell them through their website. Each bag is fully customizable, extremely rugged, and thoughtfully designed.

 

 
I recently obtained a set of Swift Industries famous Roll Top panniers, and have been vigorously testing them. Swift Industries are producing the upcoming CETMA cargo box-bag, so a quality-check is in order. 

I leave them outside when it rains, and cram them full to stress the stitching. I yank the zipper hard every time I open and close the pocket.  So far, they show NO sign of wear. They're perfect.  

 


These panniers are incredible. For anyone considering a bike bag purchase, I fully recommend Swift Industries


No comments: