December 16, 2007

I'll keep this short as it's 2:15 in the morning and I've got work to do tomorrow.

1. I recently quit my job to pursue other things. Namely, expanding CETMAracks, ramping up, shifting gears, moving on...

2. Big CETMAracks buzz lately! I'm constantly amazed that these racks have gained such popularity with almost zero advertising from my end. Sincere thanks to everyone out there spreading the word on blogs, forums, etc... I'm truly grateful.

3. Lean Manufacturing. I'm doing things that way. Look it up.

4 comments:

crankedmag said...

Long time no hear.

Coincidentally, at the shop just yesterday, I sold some spacers to a dude installing a CETMA he just picked up.

Have a good holiday!

Michael

Lane Kagay said...

Hey great. Good to hear from you. It's been a long time. We need to head up to Seattle one of these days...

New Cranked?

Anonymous said...

i just went to install my rack and realized it doesnt work on oversize bars.. im sure i can figure something out.. just checking to see if you had a quick fix.. thanks

Lane Kagay said...

Unfortunately I don't have a remedy to offer. The manufacturer of these clamps doesn't make a larger size than these.

However...You shouldn't have a problem if your bars are under 30 mm. You might need to bend the clamps a little, and you'll definitely need longer bolts, but the clamps included with your rack ought to work.

I know that's not really an answer, but it's all I've got. If there's something I can do to help further, let me know.